1. We always get a warm week in January when we are able to go outside and play, I love it!
2. I go to Omaha tomorrow and finally get to meet baby Tatum Cz, daughter of my beloved friend Sarah Cz (oh yeah, I am just bringing baby Sarah with me :O))
3.I have had to cut Norah's hair twice since the salon (bangs & hair). That is 4 hair cuts since December 1st! We are trying to avoid the "bumpkin" look. I am horrible at giving hair cuts and don't trust myself at all, but I couldn't handle it and just grabbed a pair of scissors after bath time (sorry Celine, I am sure this horrifies you) but some how it is looking better, pics to come.
|sorry Carrisa..... mom fail|
4. I don't take many photos in January unless I go somewhere, it is nice just to take a bit of a break
I did snap a few earlier this week while we were playing
|Norah after her bangs hair cut|
|You can finally see he top teeth coming in!|
5. I'm over winter
6. I have been working on the 2012 photo book on Shutterfly F.O.R.E.V.E.R and I am finally in December!
7. I have more letters to share about Darren and a surprise email I just recieved
8. Baby Sarah is constantly making this face now
9. We have turned Sarah's room into a playroom and having all 3 girls sleep in one room has changed my life! It is sooo much better to have all the toys in one place and all clothes in one place (pics to come on this)
10. Whenever I go on a trip separated from my whole family I have a sinking fear that I won't see them all again, but I always do and praying that this trip will be the same.