Sunday, April 17, 2011

Give-a-way winner and 4 months pregnant

And the Gia-Lily Give-a-way winner is....... 
1 Loved Family!!
Please email me jennirdh@gmail.com with your address!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other fun news, I am now 17 weeks pregnant (4 months)
DSC_0011

The sickness is gone, it has been gone since about 12 weeks (thankfully)
I wasn't nearly as sick as I was with Maya, but much sicker than I was with my miscarriage
Maybe it's a boy?
I had a trip to the ER back in January (not fun)...... I thought I was having a miscarriage, but it ended up being a subchorionic hemorrhage (kind of like a blood clot that forms when the egg implants).  Sometimes these can lead to miscarriages, so I had 3 ultrasounds by the time I was 11 weeks pregnant, and finally the hemorrhage subsided.  There was a lot of praying and a lot of crying during this time.

I really have no desire to eat bananas, deli meat, or chocolate (weird huh?)
I love drinking water from a straw, it tastes so much better!
Cravings: Cheez-its, Artichokes and Apples

A few changes we have or will have to make
a new car, yes that is right, there was no physical way to put 3 car seats in either of our cars, so back in February Brett sold the Element (tear) and  we got a minivan........... you can stop laughing, or judging.  I know it is hard to be cool in a mini van, but it is so functional for us, I am proud to drive our Odyssey!
_DSC7795

We are staying in our current house, we just re-financed and right now just can't afford to move.  We are making small changes to our house to make it work for now.

Work, is the big looming question for me.  When will I go back after the baby is born?  I don't have the complete answer for that yet, and will talk about it more later, but for now I am going to take off more time that expected since we will have 3 children, 3 and under.


I have a lot of things to post about this week.  A birthday party, a baby shower, and family photos!

_DSC7112

2 comments:

  1. In many of your photos, I see Norah clinging to Brett. That is so sweet for her to be "Daddy's Girl". It happens that way sometime that children gravitate to a particular parent. Catherine was a "Daddy's Girl". Jenni you and Brett have so much ahead of you, and we all continue to pray God's blessing on you, that He will smooth the path, that He will provide and give you both wisdom. Thank you for keeping us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just stumbled across your blog, and it is awesome! keep up the cool postings and congrats on your upcoming little one!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!