Wednesday, June 22, 2011

6 months pregnant already!

Oh my goodness I can't believe I am due in just 3 months!  Time always go by so much faster in pregnancy when you feel good.

DSC_0007

DSC_0002

DSC_0006

The awkwardness of the belly and moving around has definitely set it. 
It is obvious that I am pregnant now, so when people see me with Maya and Norah and a pregnant belly they always give me a very wide eyed look.
I haven't purchased any maternity clothes yet.  I am not a huge fan of spending money on something I will wear for just a few months. 
Norah loves to poke my belly button (it is huge) and she things it is hysterical

We have started on baby Sarah's room.  Really not a whole lot has been done, just picking out a few colors and putting the crib up.  I am waiting for my mom to come in July to help me with some sewing. Here is a little preview of her room.

DSC_0002

babysarahroom2

DSC_0006


Here is the first gift I got for baby Sarah, it seems so appropriate that is came from my best friend Sarah
babysarahroom3

I couldn't help but make her a few headbands also, what do you think?
DSC_0008

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jenni!! Can't wait to meet your little lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so tiny you don't need maternity clothes. :-) I, on the other hand, was so huge I could wear nothing else LOL

    So excited for you guys as you count down to Baby Sarah's arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIKE YOUR PRETTY LEGS AND FEET, REAL SEXY BEAUTIFUL LADY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. would like to eat your pussy, then fuck you.
    a woman with sexy pretty legs and feet likes yours is created to enjoy.
    going to look at you and masterbate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU HAVE THE LEGS AND FEET THAT MAKES A DICK ROCK HARD FAST.
    WISH I COULD SUCK YOUR TOES,AND LICK EVERY INCH OF YOUR SEXY LEGS.
    WOULD ALSO DRINK YOUR WARM PEE,WOULD TASTE FANTASTIC.
    DARN,I HAVE TO JACK OFF,YOU ARE SO SEXY AND HOT,ALL WOMAN.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!