Saturday, March 27, 2010

crafting away




Lately, in most of my spare time, I have been busy crafting away, that is working on making girly clips and other fun things! Part of the reason for the craftiness is that there are about 50 baby showers next month and the other reason is that there is a craft fair coming up in May.

I get so many ideas sometimes I can get carried away. In fact, right now I call myself "crazy mom" because I made a matching clip for each of Maya's summer outfits. Who does that?? only crazy people, like me I suppose. Why does Hobby Lobby have to be right down the street?? I think I go there at least once a week.......

Here are a few photos of some of the things I have been working on

4th of July Collection


Spring Collection





One of my favs, the personalized flower clip
The Gift set
My post wouldn't be complete if I didn't have a photo of Maya. She decided she wanted to wear all of her clips one day. I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!