Friday, August 20, 2010

And the Winners are...... plus some new headbands


After randomly drawing names out of a bowl with the help of my mom, the 2 winners for the headbands are.....



Janelle Bolin
Emily Shurtleff


Emily & Janelle, please Email me at Jennirdh@gmail.com with your shipping address. Also let me know if you have a preference on which of the 2 headbands pictured above. Thanks for participating!!


I have made a few new headbands that I will be adding to my etsy shop here are a few photos


Also here is my Etsy shop link for anyone who is interested
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Jennigoodlin

1 comment:

  1. Yay I won! I am way excited. Maybe I can use it with one of Kaiya's dresses for my etsy shop and tell people about yours ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!