Monday, August 30, 2010

Uncle Jordan

We have been so busy in August, and it has been a blast!! I will start with Uncle Jordan's visit.
Maya loves Uncle Jordan!! He lived in Colorado for a short time, so Maya has probably seen him more than any of my other family members.

We had to eat outside, because Colorado evenings are the best!

We took Maya to the fountains and Uncle Jordan loved playing with her!


We met Brett at the park, he was having a fun day at work.



Maya's friend Mia was at the park, look how brave she is!
We went for ice cream at josh and jons

We went to the zoo and Maya got to feed the giraffes!

and feed the birds
Maya saw her friend Zane at the zoo, she didn't want him to leave


love my little girl


Uncle Jordan we loved having you, come again!!
more August fun coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!