Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May Days

I feel like I haven't written about the girls or show photos of them lately. Life has been just GO GO GO ever since we got back from our trip.  I just want a post with a bunch of photos, is that ok? Thanks

This last weekend, was crazy, dance recitals, child dedications, Norah's birthday party, mothers day, parents leaving, and me sick the whole time, oh well.

Maya's recital was so cute and fun!
DSC_0026


DSC_0029
so serious
DSC_0045

DSC_0046

DSC_0057

DSC_0060
So proud of our big girl
DSC_0064
Papa & Yami Loved it
DSC_0067
papa & yami gave Maya a new necklace
  We dedicated both Norah and Sarah to the Lord this past weekend, something we feel is important for all of children, to give them fully to the Lord, to be guided by him and to have the Lord guide us as parents.  We chose a life verse for both of the girls.
DSC_0072
Jos 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

DSC_0086
Phil 4:4-7Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

DSC_0078
Our little family of 5
DSC_0087

DSC_0089

DSC_0088
still hard to believe this little bug belongs to our family. We love her

We also had a small family birthday party for Norah. I made an executive decision that the girls will get a big birthday party on their even birthdays (2,4,6 etc). So for Norah this year it was a small one. DSC_0101

DSC_0092

DSC_0099

DSC_0103
I found the idea for these cupcakes on this site
DSC_0107
I couldn't resist getting her a princess ballerina dress. (Norah doesn't like clothes unless they spin)
DSC_0117
Cutie
DSC_0122

DSC_0161
Painting grammy's toes
DSC_0166
and papa's....
DSC_0181
and the best part for Norah, the cupcake
DSC_0185
My little almost 3 year old, I can't believe it!  Carrisa would have just loved and adored you so much. You are a treasure.

And we celebrate mothers day
DSC_0157
well we tried...
  and we had to say goodbye to grammy and poppy....
DSC_0136
we LOVED having them
 and my final photo, is just Norah being Norah DSC_0199

1 comment:

  1. I love that you chose a life verse for your girls. What a good idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!