Thursday, March 13, 2014

Levi Paul {6 Months}



Levi, we just had your half birthday!!!
levi6months3

Well kind of.... February only has 28 days, and your half birthday is on the 31st, so I don't really know how that works?

You are my tiny guy, weighing in at just over 13 pounds!  You look so small still next to other babies, even babies that are younger than you look like they could eat you!

You still wear size 3 month clothes, and some that are even 0-3 months!
levi6months5
But you are strong and healthy!

You wiggle ALL over

You love kisses and grab my face with your mouth open wide, and attack me!  I sing over and over to you " I love your kisses cause their sooo delicious, gotta love Levi kisses"

You are very determined DSC_1156 DSC_1157 DSC_1158

You are Mr. Grabby Grabberton, which is a big reason why I had to cut my hair, but I still love you and I like my hair better anyway!

You got your first 2 little teeth, I knew you had to be working on something down there!

You also finally started solid foods, avocado being your first, and I might add the most delicious food you will ever eat :O)  You aren't a Goodlin unless you like avocados!  So welcome to the family my man, welcome to the family

You love sweet potatoes, only when mommy makes them though.... daddy's chunky version doesn't quite cut it
DSC_1153

 There were some hard days between your 5 and 6 months, where we had to spend much time apart.  Your sister was sick in the hospital.  It was very rough on both of us.  You were not a happy camper about so many bottles and Grammy even resorted to feeding you with a syringe!! 
Man alive Levi, you are like by baby Monkey!


You look SO much like Maya to me, and there are so many similarities between the two of you!

Here is Maya at 6 months
IMG_7569bw
 What do you think, twinsies?

You got to hang out with Grammy a lot this past month, you guys are pretty close levi6months1

 You and Mr. Brocolli are also pretty good friends
  levi6months2

Happy 6 months Little Levi!
  levi6months

I love you all the way from your head down to your toes!DSC_1192

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!