Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A coffee themed baby shower

1



I have helped host a few baby showers in my day, and hopefully a few more to come :O)

I typically get 99% of my ideas from pinterest, but when I wanted to do a coffee themed baby shower for my friend Heather, there was almost nothing on pinterest, so I made most of this one up myself.

We have a pretty nice espresso machine/steamer so I was able to make drinks (regular and decaf) for all the guests. 
What is better than coffee with coffee cake?
coffee DSC_1336 DSC_1331 DSC_1335 DSC_1317 DSC_1313 DSC_1312 DSC_1327 DSC_1328 DSC_1325 DSC_1319

And the beautiful Heather! This pregnancy was such a gift, such a treasure and a long time coming for her and her family! So glad her beautiful baby girl is here! DSC_1354


2 comments:

  1. You always throw the best party. Love seeing your decorations! So cool. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this coffee themed baby shower. Each and everything in this party looks adorable. Thanks a lot for sharing these brilliant party pictures here. Our sister’s baby shower was also excellent. We hosted it at famous domestic Chicago venues and used spring theme for decorations. Everyone loved all the arrangements.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!