Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Baby Madeline and How you can Help with Norah's adoption fund!

Lots of my friends are having babies, which is so fun!  My friends the Rutledge's just had their second child, baby Madeline on Monday.  I offered to take a few newborn photos of her, because newborns just lay there and are so precious!  I am NOT a professional photographer, nor do I plan to be.  This is just a hobby, something that I want to do for my own friends and family.  I really do enjoy it, but don't know a whole lot, so here is my amateur newborn photo shoot.

DSC_0168

DSC_0182

DSC_0196

rutledges1

rutledges2

rutledges11

DSC_0375

DSC_0321

DSC_0210

DSC_0084_edited-1

rutledges1



DSC_0356

DSC_0348

*****************************************************************

Ok, so here is the scoop, we are on another role to raise a little more support for Norah's adoption fund.  I know not all of you want to buy girlie infant headbands so I am doing a different fundraiser and  there are 3 ways you can help!

#1: Donate Handmade Items
  I am taking donations of any handmade baby/childrens items.  Blankets, burp clothes, hooter hiders, headbands, handmade clothes, handmade toys, any etsy/trendy type of thingthat YOU make or if you know of anyone who makes something that is willing to donate.  I am going to be setting up an auction on my blog with all types of cool and unique handmade baby/children items. If you would like to donate please email me.  jennirdh@gmail.com

#2:Spread the Word
If you don't make anything, ask someone you know who does and is willing to donate

#3 Participate in the Auction
In a few weeks I will start the auctions, there will be more details to come

We have been so blessed with love and support, thanks so much for all of your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!