Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer lovin

10 Things I love about the summer

I know you always hear me talking about how we love to be outside and we love the summer, but here are a few of the reasons why

Sun kissed noses
DSC_0148

sleeping sweaty babies
DSC_0101

visiting fun places
DSC_0098

friends holding hands
DSC_0051

family visits
DSC_0031

evenings outside 
 DSC_0002

the bright morning sun
DSC_0119

yummy fruit
DSC_0100

getting wet
 DSC_0129 

and capturing moments DSC_0255

What do you love about the summer (or don't love)?

3 comments:

  1. LOVE all these! How fun!! I love feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin! I love my photography business in the summer! It seems to flourish in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love EVERYTHING about summer! But especially sweaty sleeping babies, evenings outside, and yummy fruit from your list, and also, i would add, joyful kids who play like crazy all morning and take long, wonderful naps all afternoon! wish we all lived closer so we could do this together!! have a great summer, goodlin fam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these pictures! So much to enjoy about summer. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!