Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lasagna Blog

There are so many things I could write about, but I have to share this one thing, because, well, it's kind of funny.

Being that we just had our first baby (so precious and wonderful Maya, I love her more than life could imagine), people have been eager to bring us meals. We are so thankful for the help and food, it not only saves money, but it is nice to just have something made without having to do the work. We are truly blessed.

1st meal: Chicken pasta with red pepper, zucchini, and italian dressing. Bread and salad for a side and for dessert and the most amazing chocolate chip cookies ever! (my favorite meal)

2nd meal: Mexican casserole, very tasty, but mommy, daddy, and baby all had gas. Actually baby had non-stop poop all not long, and mom and daddy got no sleep. No more mexican casserole.

On and quick tangent: Maya had a really loud and funny poop/fart the night of the Mexican meal and I started laughing uncontrollably, but then I my laugh turned into a hysterical cry that I could not control it. Brett didn't know what to do, it was definitely postpartum hormones. Ok back to the meals....

3rd meal: Lasagna, with Bread and Salad

4th meal: Lasagna, with Bread and Salad

oh wait lets sneak in a frozen dinner that a friend just wanted to drop by: Lasagna with Bread and a Salad

5th meal: Stewed Pot roast with Veggies and rolls (Yeah, a break, so tasty!)

6th meal: Can you guess??? Lasagna, with Bread and Salad (oh wait we got some brownies and strawberries too :O) )



I am not complaining, just laughing. We are thankful for the food and the thoughtfulness, although Brett just went to Costco to buy a freezer so we can put all the lasagna and bread in there. oh the joy, I love Maya.

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny. And I'm almost surprised, because lasagna sometimes takes awhile to make. I guess you won't be craving it again anytime soon! Meal #1 did sound the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. crap, i fedexd lasagna, bread, and salad to you three :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!