Monday, March 14, 2011

Brett is 30!

Brett turned 30 on Friday!  Can you believe it, 30 years old!  I met Brett on his 18th Birthday, I have known him for 12 years!  I wanted to make the day special for Brett because we won't be having a party for several weeks (details to come), so he needed something for his actual birthday birthday. I love him!

I made Brett some android cupcakes to take to work.  He was so excited, his profile picture is even of an android Brett!


He was also in need of some new TOMS shoes, so I surprised him by buying him a new pair (and he we get another surprise gift at his party)



Thanks to Papa and Yami, who watched the girls, we were able to go on a date.  We went to BJ's Brewery, one of our favorites, we have never had a bad experience there!  And then we saw the Movie, "Unknown," it was ok/good. 

It was so fun to just celebrate Brett and his 30 years of life what a wonderful blessing.  Thank you Fran for raising such a wonderful son!


I love you Brett, Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Brett!!

    We have a BJ's Brewery in Roseville and it was one of Carrisa's fav places to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a lucky man! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jenni, those cupcakes turned out so cute! i totally remember his senior picture. so fun!

    happy birthday to brett!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!