Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bretts Birthday Party

Brett turned 30 a few weeks ago, but last night we had the BIG celebration!  We waited a few weeks because several of Brett's family memebers were in town and it made it extra special!  Turning 30 is a big deal to me, so I wanted to make Brett's Party really special!


I kind of did and andriod/lime theme.  It is hard to do a theme for a 30 year old male, so I didn't want it to be cheesy, so andriods were perfect for Brett! I made the cupcake myself and all the decor.  Many things were not my own ideas, but ideas I got from other blogs or people.




party favors

these are photos of Brett from the past 30 years, I love this photo of his grandma looking at them

I saw this photo thought bubble idea on several blogs and had Brett make one for his own party.  People wrote thoughts to Brett and took photos!





maya says and thinks this a lot to daddy
Our good friends the Rutledge's made the meal, it was delicious!  Pulled BBQ pork and Carnitas, with lots of sides!

 Some other fun photos of the party



Brett was supper excited to get an i-pad from everyone!  I love his face in this photo!


Hope your party was wonderful husband, you deserve it, I love you!

3 comments:

  1. So great, Jenni! I love all your attention to detail to make it special. Really laughing at Brett's final 'chalkboard thought bubble.' Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenni, everything you made turned out so cute! you are so creative and i love the color combo you chose! if we lived closer, we could go in the party-planning business together :)

    the pictures turned out awesome! i love brett's expression opening the ipad...priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! My own hubs is turning 30 this summer. I might take a little inspiration from you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!