Thursday, October 4, 2012

Daddddeeeeee



A daddy with 3 little girls.  really life doesn't get any sweeter.  He really has a sweet affection and bond to these little girls.  I love watching it.

daddee4

Brett refs for high school soccer and we will occasionally go to a game, just to be with him.  It is fun to be on the sidelines and the girls calling out in a loud voice, "DADDDEEE!!!"  I always try to shoosh them since he is working and really shouldn't be distracted, but it is still really cute.   I think this was Sarah's first game to attend, and she loved it!

DSC_0218
Her first french fry, she just swiped it before I couldn't even see what happened
DSC_0241
she could eat non-stop
DSC_0242
ahhhhhhhhhh
DSC_0243

DSC_0252
hi, i still only have 2 teeth, but I eat just about anything
These two little girls just ran around and had a blast, cheering on Daddy as much as you can cheer for a ref, ha
DSC_0247

DSC_0267

  DSC_0256

Sisters
 DSC_0261

Not to mention sometimes it is good for the parents to see that Brett is a real person, not just a ref, they always seems to keep their comments to themselves the 2nd half...... not that I am sitting right by them or anything :O)

I love this quartet

daddee2

3 comments:

  1. Hey, my old stomping grounds! These are great pics, Jen. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a very special man, Jenni! I love how people control their tongue when they realize its a PERSON they are yelling at. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pictures!! Ok so this has nothing to do with this post but I remember reading somewhere on here your post about getting your girls to stay in bed. My little Norah (2 1/4) has a hard time staying in her bed and is suddenly rejecting nap time. Can you give me some tips on what you did with your girls? That app? The bed alarm?? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!