1. We leave tomorrow for Houston, TX. Yep, why not another 18 hour car drive with 3 little girls after just returning from California 3 weeks ago?
2. I am kind of a freak a few days before and the day before leaving on a trip. I get in a "pack" mode and no one is allowed to interrupt. My husband has just learned to let me do my thing.
3. I am a terrible packer when it comes to packing my own clothes. I just can't condense......you never know there might be a blizzard in Houston while we are there, and if I don't back something warm there certainly will BE!
4. I am really not a huge fan of most thanksgiving foods.... except for some delicious Bread!
5. Speaking of Food, I have been loving snacking on walnuts lately, but they cost about $100 a pound, so I better quit that habit quick
6. Thanksgiving day, 2010, was technically the last day I saw my sister Carrisa alive, via skype. Will always treasure that moment
7. Norah's not feeling so well, of course the night before we leave on a trip
8. I already got all of my Christmas cards from Costco (last week actually) Designed them myself, can't wait to send them. Trying to stay ahead
9. I hate licking the glue on the backs of envelopes ever since my job in H.S at Dr. W's, when his wife told me how gross the glue was (yes, thank you Wanda) , so that is why you may see tape on the back of an envelope I sent you, if you don't see tape Brett licked it, ha!
10. I am really looking forward to the 24 days of advent with the girls this year.
11. We leave in 5 hours, perhaps I should go to bed!
|Maya=silly face, Mom=hair in face, Dad=mustache, Sarah=crying, Norah=Normalface (seriously the one time_)|