Sunday, April 24, 2011

Family Photos

While Jacob and Noelle were visiting Jacob took a few family photos of us downtown.  It was a fun morning with uncle Jacob!  Taking photos with toddlers is not the easiest task, so thank you uncle Jacob!

I will start with my 2 favorites!

_DSC7245

_DSC7480

_DSC7055


_DSC7112

MommyandDaddy


This one cracks me up!
_DSC7377

Sporting our Toms
_DSC7381

Maya
Maya


Norah
norah


Sisters
mayaandnorah

_DSC7722

_DSC7182



Jenni and Brett
jennandbrett

Fun on the slide!
slide

This is our life as Goodlins now!

_DSC7094

Which photo is your favorite?

7 comments:

  1. I love them all! The first two are my favorites too. What a fun beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pics, but my favorite is 7722 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one and the very last one, although, they are all super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love them Jenni!! Beautiful...love how colorful they are too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have to say the 2nd and 3rd ones are my favorites, but it is very hard to choose. Your family is very handsome and I enjoy your blog so much.

    Thank you for sharing your lives. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all!! They are Amazing!!! Thank you for allowing Me to be connected with yall through this!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!