Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Time

What a celebration Easter is, the resurrection of Christ!  When I asked Maya why we celebrated Easter this year, she answered, "so I can get things...."    Uhhhhhh maybe we need to work on that......
By the time Easter Sunday rolled around and I asked Maya why we celebrated Easter, she said, " Jesus rose to the dead."   Well at least we made progress.

I think Easter was confusing for the girls, I kept talking to them about Jesus and then we would make Easter eggs or go on an Easter egg hunt, or meet a bunny......  I am sure they were thinking, "what does this have to do with Jesus?" and I really don't know.  Someone just thought, "hey Easter is about Jesus so lets throw in a bunny, and how about some eggs!"  That makes sense......
I still wanted them to have a little fun, so we did some Easter-ish activities

Easter Egg Hunt # 1
easter6

DSC_0023


Dying Easter Eggs
easter1

DSC_0081


DSC_0054


Silly Norah
DSC_0053

Easter egg hunt # 2 (villasport)
easter3

DSC_0104

DSC_0135

DSC_0138
easter2

Maya and her silly faces!
DSC_0146


Easter Morning
easter4


Yes, it snowed on Easter! and it is usually more likely to snow on Easter than on Christmas
DSC_0175
don't you just love that they are holding hands!

DSC_0171

DSC_0183

DSC_0206


Easter Princesses (thanks to Papa and Yami)
DSC_0214

DSC_0217
Norah wasn't feeling very good on Easter..... poor girl
 


Hope you had a Happy Easter. He is Risen!

(working on fixing my blog, sorry about the construction)

1 comment:

  1. adorable, adorable little girls. kyri has that same outfit from target...the peach dress with flower leggings. maybe when you're here they can all wear it together :) miss you and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!