Well this has been an adventurous week, to say the least. It may be best to sum it up with a few highs & lows
-Maya got the stomach flu on Valentines day, she missed her first school Valentines party :O(
-I forgot to call my BFF on her birthday, horrible fail
-We sold our house!! (that is actually a high) but had absolutely no place to live
-We close March 22nd, that is in 5 weeks people! Any packing tips?
- It seemed as though a double move for our family of 5 was inevitable, boo
- It has been a stressful time looking at apartment and home rentals that would allow a month by month lease with a cat (seems almost impossible for a good price).
-I turned 31, but I am not really sure if that is a high or a low....
- Celine died my hair reddish/brown, no more blonde! It only took me my entire life to finally go dark!
-We sold our house for full asking Price on my birthday!!
- I was more than blessed with an abundance of sweet birthday messages, cards, and lunch!
- I got to spend my birthday with my 3 favorite little girlies
|thanks for the cooperation Norah :O)|
- We got invited over to a friends house for dinner!
- We found a house to buy today, and signed a contract, Halleluiah, no double move!
I am not even quite sure what just happened. I don't know how to move with 3 kids.