Monday, April 8, 2013

On 4 months with baby # 3


Wow, over 17 weeks already.  4 months.  I have my gender ultrasound scheduled in just over 2 weeks!

4months

I felt the baby move at 15 weeks, 6 days.  That is very very early for me!  With both Maya & Sarah I did not feel the baby  move until 20 weeks.  Feeling those first little flutters has been very special for me, especially with the craziness of life.  Sometimes it makes me just stop for a moment and enjoy the tiny baby inside.

Maya tells E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E, even strangers in the store that I have a baby in my belly.  I get crazy looks from people and I have even gotten some not very nice comments..... but oh well, it's not their life, thank goodness.  Oh and you can feel sorry for me if I have cancer, not if I have a baby in my belly.

I am not throwing up any more, thank the Lord, but at night my stomach still feels like someone
dropped acid in it. 

And I definitely like eating again, give me any type of delicious sweet or cheesy popcorn please!

The girls saw daddy taking a picture of me and wanted to be in it.  I don't know why, but I just love this
DSC_0016
and Norah's face is priceless
DSC_0014
my girls
DSC_0017
Maya wants to be just like mama..... but hopefully not just like me until she's 30
 Trying to soak in these moments

4 comments:

  1. Hi I follow your blog and am Brazilian .... her daughters are beautiful, congratulations ... I have a filinha a year and two months! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Jenni. I am so excited to hear what you will be having! Praying each night for a healthy baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures with the girls are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful, already! I remember each pregnancy getting a little more difficult and #3 was tough physically (although not enough to scare me away from it ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!