Monday, December 30, 2013

Who makes baby jammies have buttons? {A OnePiece review}


I have been blogging for a long time now, like 6 years, crazy!  Although, if you count when I Really started blogging regularly, it was when my sister died, so like 3 good years.

Anyway, you all know my intentions have never been to make money, they still aren't.  But occasionally I will get a really fun surprise, a nice note, an email or a great donation from doing this blog and I always love them!  But just recently I had someone contact me about receiving a clothing item for Levi in exchange for a review of the item on my blog.

Why yes, I will take a totally adorably outfit for Levi and tell all my readers about it!

Don't worry, my blog is not going to become some review/give-a-way blog.  This incident is few and far between, or really just once, since this has never happened.

So Levi received this completely adorable OnePiece outfit from Norway.  Somehow clothes from other countries always seem so much cuter, that is probably why I like H&M so much!

onepiece1

I had never heard of or seen these before, but apparently they are very popular, kind of a big deal, and what the stars are buying for themselves and their kids!  Ok, even better, now my son is a  movie star!  Well, not really at all, but he can pretend to be all fancy in his OnePiece and match babies and Carly Rae Jepsen on UsWeekly.

From a moms perspective, I think any clothing item that is just onepiece, is easier!  Not just that, but Onepiece items that aren't jammies are so great to have.  And even better, for the winter time in Colorado this outfit is Amazing!  It's nice and warm and cozy, with a hood and it's super easy.  It is size 0-6 months so it basically fits forever!  And I don't know about you, but don't you think zippers are a million times easier than buttons!?!?
onepiece2

Seriously, who makes all of the baby jammies have buttons?  There are like a million of them, and when you are trying to do a quick diaper change in the dark at night, its basically impossible and the jammies end up all mismatched with one leg sticking out.

No buttons here people.  Just one giant, stylish zipper!
onepiece5

I would say that for me the one downside is the price.  On their website OnePieces cost 49 Euros (which I think translates to around 69 dollars?).   However, there is a good sale going on right now, and you do get what you pay for and in this case I would say you pay for the quality, style, function-ability and branding, which are all excellent!

look how cool this guy is
onepiece4

They have these for adults also! You should check it out on their site. I really should get Brett one, wouldn't it be great to see bearded Brett in the same outfit as baby Levi?  It would be Priceless.

For now I will enjoy priceless moments with my son.
Oh and I forgot to say, that these outfits automatically make your child cuter!
IMG_6087

Visit OnePiece to get your own!

2 comments:

  1. We need this one for Maya.
    http://onepiece.com/en-us/kids--dogs/jumpsuits/prints/angry-birds-jumpsuits-grey-all-over-print

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!