Monday, August 22, 2011

And the Winners are.......

For the love of Norah
niece2

We raised $1,078!!!!!!
ALL of this money will go toward our Home Study for adopting Norah.  
Thank you Thank you Thank you a million times to everyone who donated items, money or just spread the word! 
All of the winners were chosen at Random by random.org using the sequence generator


The winner for Bundle # 1 is: Teri Williams   Please email me (jennirdh@gmail.com) with your mailing address and you will receive further instructions on how to get your online gift certificate to  Gussy Sews.
giveaway1


The winner for Bundle # 2 is: Thomas Garris!  Please email me (jennirdh@gmail.com) with your mailing address and you will receive further instructions on how to get your online gift certificate to Westmamma
giveaway2


The winner for Bundle # 3 is: Elisabeth Schleeper!  Please email me (jennirdh@gmail.com) with your mailing address and you will also receive further instructions.
giveaway3-


I know that many of your are probably bummed you did not win, but remember you did help us with adopting Norah! Also I wanted to do a quick give-a-way, no donation required! 

Would you like to win one of these cute chalk board bubbles my husbands makes?
DSC_0005
or you can use it for this
DSC_0004

If you want to enter to win this just become a follower of my blog (to follow this blog look on the left hand side of my blog, find the blue box that says "join this site" and click it).  If you are already a follower just leave a comment in the comment section and let me know you want to be entered!
This Give-a-way will end on Sunday at 11:59pm mountain time

Thank you!

drawing data can be found here

8 comments:

  1. I am a follower! I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love following your stories....God has been a part of your life and it shows in your families lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, you know i wanna win one!! i loooove chalk board stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to follow...Now I'm all caught up in your grand adventure! ;). Blessings to you guys!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!