Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Water Ball and green popsicles

We got an awesome water ball for Norah's birthday from one of Carrisa's friends in California, Glama Wright.  What fun it has been for the summer, just a simple activity for the girls, but oh so useful!

DSC_0010


The water ball is pretty intense so goggles must be worn
DSC_0007


waterball4


Umm.... I don't think I want to go in the water
DSC_0022

.....so I will have a snack and just site here and look pretty instead
waterball6



"mommy baby Sarah is hot and needs to cool off, let me put water on her"
waterball1


"hey Maya, that water was for me"
waterball7

Thanks Glama for the great summer gift!

We love that so many of Carrisa's friends have stayed connected with us, and blessed us abundantly!  We feel like so many of then have embraced us, loved us, and supported us, even if they hardly know us.  What a privilege to be surrounded by a great community in Colorado and in California!


Oh and all of our neighbors love Maya and Norah, I think they are the hit of the neighborhood, those 2 little hams.  So they often times get special treats from the neighbors like Green Popsicles. yum yum

yes this is my child, green mouth and hands, buggery nose, messy hair and all
DSC_0034
this is probably one of my favorite photos of Norah

DSC_0050

DSC_0032

Whose children are these?
popsicles1

love them

And don't forget this week!
Would you like to win one of these cute chalk board bubbles my husbands makes?
DSC_0005
or you can use it for this
DSC_0004

If you want to enter to win this just become a follower of my blog (to follow this blog look on the left hand side of my blog, find the blue box that says "join this site" and click it).  If you are already a follower just leave a comment in the comment section and let me know you want to be entered!
This Give-a-way will end on Sunday at 11:59pm mountain time

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!