Monday, December 19, 2011

Advent Calendar: Days 15-17

Man, I can't believe Christmas in in less than a week! We are going to be sad when all of our advent days are over............. Let's see what we did for days 15-17.

Advent Day #15: Go to a "Go Fish Christmas Concert"
The girls love the Go Fish Guys, (they sing kids music that isn't quite so annoying) my friend Lynae got us started with Go Fish right when Maya was born.  Hearing Go Fish is a normal everyday occurrence in our home so Going to see them live in concern was a special treat!

day15

DSC_0307

DSC_0321

DSC_0312

DSC_0314

DSC_0316

Advent Day #16: Make Carmel Popcorn
day16

Maya got a little burn on her finger while making the popcorn...sad
DSC_0336

Norah just wanted me to take a picture of her
DSC_0335

DSC_0338

DSC_0341

The Popcorn was so yummy!  I used this recipe from Allrecipes.com


Advent Day #17: Watch a Christmas Movie

day17

Originally I had planned that we made the Carmel Popcorn on day # 16 so we could eat it on Day #17 with the movie. However, Grandma Pike sent us a H.U.G.E tub of 3 different kinds of popcorn, so we used that for the movie and saved the other popcorn as treats for other people.
day17.1

Getting ready for the movie
DSC_0354

Love my girls and their matching pj's from Grandma Phoebe!
DSC_0396

DSC_0397

DSC_0411

Maya snapped this photo of me
DSC_0384

Family Movie Photo
DSC_0419

We watched "Elf" such a great Christmas movie!
DSC_0420

The girls are counting down until Christmas and can't wait!
DSC_0393

and this little one is just the cutest little bug!
DSC_0347

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea of doing Christmas things each day for advent, Jenni! The girls look so cute in their matching PJ's too!

    And in regards to your comment on my post, I'd love to exchange Christmas cards! Send me your address when you get a chance, and I'll send you mine! My e-mail is throughcloudedglass@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!