Saturday, December 24, 2011

Advent Days:21-23


Christmas Eve is today!!   It was a bit of a rough morning to say the least and we aren't doing our last advent activity until this evening so I stepped away for a few minutes.  Let's continues with our Advent Days

Advent Day # 21: Decorate Sugar Cookie & Drive Around & See Christmas Lights (we got to do 2 activities this day!)

day22

day22.1

Maya's Design
day22.2

Norah's design
day22.3

Mommy's Design
day22.4


Getting ready to see the lights!
day22.5

It was snowing while we were driving around, so pretty! and there were even a few houses we went to that had music synced with their lights
day22.6


DSC_0436

We had made the sugar cookies to prepare for day #22, but plans changed...

Advent Day # 22: Bring Treats to Daddy's work.... or just kidding Make a Fort.  Because it snowed,  we had to change plans, see
day21.1

Brett had a delay at work, and since it was still snowing  when he left, I didn't want to drive all the way to his work with the girls in the car with bad roads.  I hate driving in the snow, it gives me extreme anxiety, I think it is that California blood running through me as I drive.  I will pretty much do anything to avoid driving in the snow.
So since none of my children can read when they picked the advent activity, I had to think fast and I just told them that it said "Make a Fort,"  so they wouldn't be disappointed

this what we were suppose to do
day21

and this is what we did instead
day21.4

love this photo of our cat, Mew Mew attacking the lights as we set up
day21.2

day21.5

DSC_0361

day21.6


don't you love the static?
day21.7

I let them watch a Christmas special in their fort and eat popcorn with marshmallows
day21.9


Advent Day # 23: Go to Starbucks (yes, the girls love going to Starbucks!)

day23.3

Picking out a treat and paying for it
day23.1

sometimes Norah forgets to breath while drinking....
day23.7

day23.4

day23.5

day23.6

Self Timer Photo, love this one of Norah!
day23.8

Now off to enjoy the last day of the Advent!

1 comment:

  1. Your family is beautiful. And what wonderful memories you're creating for your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!