Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Advent Day 11

Advent day 11, fell on December 11th, the one year anniversary of Carrisa's death.  I am sure you all saw the letter I wrote to her, but I wanted something for the girls to do on December 11th to remember mommy Carrisa so I incorporated it into the advent.

Day 11: Send Balloons to Mommy Carrisa
day11.10

day11.3

Norah went first
day11.4

DSC_0367

day11.5

Maya's Turn
DSC_0372

Sarah helped too
day11.9

day11.6
The girls were very excited, they thought it was so cool.  I asked the girls if they wanted to send a message to Carrisa and Norah said, "Happy Birthday!" (she is still stuck on the happy birthday thing) and Maya said, "My love you Carrisa!"

Watching our balloons
day11.7

What a beautiful day
day11.8
sigh......


We also went to church in the morning and then had lunch as a family at Crave burger.
Carrisa really liked the comedian Jim Gaffigan, so Brett thought to honor Carrisa he would enjoy a "donut ham hamburger."  HAHA, it was so gross, donuts as buns, can't really get any worse.  (ps, my husband does not normally eat like this, I am not so sure he felt very good after eating it)

day11.1

day11

I ended the day by having a little alone time at Starbucks (thanks to my husband) It was so nice and quite and by myself. That is where I wrote my letter to Carrisa
DSC_0391

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!