Sorry for the quietness in my blog this week, my youngest sister Danae was visiting from California. I can't wait to tell you about it! I was going to write a more interesting post tonight, but I am drained. Sarah is sick, I am not sure what is wrong, she has had a rash, fever, more poop than usual, and some congestion. Norah has been sick too, fever, runny nose and rosey cheeks. So for now I am just going to leave you with some of my thoughts.
1. I already miss my sister
2. Maya was in a wedding in October, have a mentioned that? Anyway, you can go here and see a few photos of her
3. I have a cold sore. Ewww I hate them with a passion!
4. I am worried that baby Sarah has food allergies (like to peanuts and/or dairy)
5. Brett starts school again this week and I am not looking forward to less time with him
6. I don't really like January
7. Maybe I should write something happy
8. Brett and I have been watching National Geographic lately
9. Did the Broncos really lose that bad?
10. I am going to be 30 in less than a month!
11. Villa is going to have an outdoor pool day this month and I really want to go!
12. Here is a sneak peak of Danae's visit