Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ribbon Wand

Hi, we have been trying to get through some of these blah January days.
DSC_0003
I
I found a really easy DIY ribbon wand on this blog and thought it would be fun for the girls to do!

I was a bit nervous, with all of the colored liquids, especially with Norah, she is such a wiggle worm, but to my Amazement Norah did A.W.E.S.O.M.E!  It was like she was a different child, sitting still, waiting for my instruction, not going crazy or splashing everywhere, it made the project so much more enjoyable!

Getting our supplies
ribbon1

Whatever you do Norah, do not pull the towel down!
ribbon3

ribbon2

ribbon4

DSC_0036

DSC_0037

DSC_0038

Wahhh La, time for a dance party
DSC_0040

I will leave you a photo of this rare occasion
DSC_0007
isn't Maya making such a delightful face? Norah looks pretty cute too, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!