Thursday, August 9, 2012

a redo (of sorts)

I am still "on the mend" from being sick.  I mean, it has kind of been up and down, feeling ok, and then horrible.  I guess that is what happens when you have a parasite...... yep, I have one, totally gross and I haven't even been to a foreign country recently.  The Dr. said it's from water, like drinking water or the pool and that is probably what Maya has too. There's not much I can do other than let my system work it out and make sure I drink lots of water and Gatorade (which is the liquid of choice for my teeth, never!) 

We had to redo Carrisa's birthday celebration though!  The longer it got put of the more likely it would loose its effect or never happen.  So on one of my feeling ok days, we made it happen!

I took the girls to the fountains
DSC_0024

DSC_0018

 DSC_0023

which just happen to be right next to a cupcake shop!
DSC_0037

Norah was in heaven!
DSC_0032

DSC_0044

DSC_0041

 last week the girls made these signs to prep for our day
DSC_0055

DSC_0048

DSC_0043

Next we went to Costco, picked out some flowers, and added our personal signs
DSC_0053

then I got up the courage to make our special delivery with all 3 girls
DSC_0056

the rest will be told later

Happy 27th birthday sis, here is your gift, just a few days late,  Wish you could have been here to celebrate, but at least you will never have to worry about turning 30!
Miss you

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read the rest of the story! :-) Glad you got to do your special celebration for Carissa.

    I'm not a fan of Gatorade either - I get sick of the taste really fast! Have you ever tried coconut water? Extremely hydrating without all the additives. It's like nature's Gatorade. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a total bummer. So sorry you're still dealing with the sickness! Can't wait to read the rest of the story. Looks like it's a good one. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..Carrisa's life is the Gift that Keeps On Giving...sweet sista you are...life's Best is in your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story. Praying you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!