Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sarah {11 months}

Sarah,

This is the last month of you "officially" still being a baby.  Oh I have treasure and loved it!  You are a pure delight and brought so much joy to this family!

You are not walking yet, but you pull up and everything and use "no hands' a lot!
DSC_0122

  DSC_0022

You love to eat, still!
Daddy says you will eat anything edible
You love the "go go" applesauce in the squeezer
You love Annies chedder & grahm bunnies
You still "nam nam nam" when you are eating
DSC_0100

You want to do whatever you sisters are doing, you just have to be with them!
DSC_0012
You usually taunt your them and destroy whatever they are making

Maya says that we gave you the wrong name, she says we should have named you "Destroyer Goodlin"

You always always love to crawl up to my legs, pull on me, and reach up for me.  I give into holding you every time.

You still take 2 naps and sleep all night

You still only have 2 teeth

Your hair often looks like a fluffy toupe
DSC_0140

You love to play with straws, bowls, spoons, colanders, brushes, wallets, basically anything that doesn't look like a toy
DSC_0114

DSC_0117
here you go momma
  You clap, and wave all.the.time!

You seem to always have something in your mouth
DSC_0002

You love to open and close doors and cupboards
DSC_0019

  DSC_0015

DSC_0021
Peek-A-Boo
 
You are obsessed with the dish wahser, in fact you practically come bolting into the kitchen as soon as you hear it open
DSC_0013

Yove LOVE going on walks outside, you are always so happy and content! DSC_0027 

You are very expressive and personable.  Even though you are almost not a baby, you will always be my little baby Sarah.....

 Remember being in my belly, it really wasn't all that long ago. See look at you this time last year
DSC_0004 

Now look at you!
 sarah11month

2 comments:

  1. she is such a little dollie, love her!! how can she already be 11 months?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you coupon but if you go to coupons.com I know I just saw some coupons for the squeezable applesauce. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!