Friday, August 31, 2012

{DIY} Easiest Clips ever!

Ok, so I know I used to make clips and sell them.  I just haven't had a ton of time for that lately, or when I make them they are usually just for gifts or my own children, not for sale anymore.   So I decided just to show you how to make them!  They are super easy even if you are NOT crafty.  I am sure there are already like a million DIY on flower clips on Pinterst, but I made these pre-pinterest and so here is my own version.

Supplies
clips clips2

P.S  You can get all of these supplies at Hobby lobby or any craft store, even the flowers!  And if you don't have a hot glue gun, GO BUY ONE NOW!

The Process
clips1


  clips4

  clip6

  clips5

  clips9

 
clips11


clips12
and stick to the clip
 
  clips14


  clips8

  clips13

I had a bunch of left over extra flowers and embellishments so I made a bunch of clips at once, we were in huge need of these!! (many of these supplies were ordered from Etsy)
DSC_0235
Many of the small felt flowers and birds were purchased off of Etsy

  clips7

And then of course, you need an adorable girly to put them on DSC_0228

 
DSC_0229

If you have questions please ask! I will answer on the blog or Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Aw, these are so cute - I'm going to have to give this a try when Baby Girl arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to make some of these for my Girl Scout troop. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!