Thursday, September 27, 2012

Embrace the Camera { Septmeber 27}

Today I want to give a little sneak peak of Sarah's first birthday party, so what better way to do that than embrace the Camera with a family photo!  We had so much fun, can't wait to share more!

sarahbdayhodedown

Oh and for those of you visiting from the Anderson Crew.  Do you want a free postagram? You should sign up for Postagram, via my link.  Postagram is an i-phone/ android app that allows you to send postcards to friends & family (for $.99)  from your instragram photos (or any photos).  It is snail mail meeting the internet!  I love it, who doesn't love getting mail!!!  and if you click my link and sign up YOU GET A FREE postcard to send and so do I!!  You can look at this blog post to see what a postagram looks like because I sent one to myself.  And it's an even better way to embrace the camera. And also I found out that they send postagrams for FREE to APO military addresses, this is so exciting, you can send postcards overseas for free to your military friends!

Thanks friends.  I will post more of the party within the week!

3 comments:

  1. o my heck! your family is SOOOOO CUTE!!! im so glad i found your blog. i love it!!! here from embrace the camera!!
    xoxo
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropping in from ETC. What a great pic. I love that your dear hubby joined in the fun and even wore a hat!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!