Monday, September 12, 2011

My Check List

Last week when I went to my OBGYN appt for baby Sarah the Dr. told me that I was already 3cm dilated and 70% effaced.  Not totally a huge surprise, but inside all I could think was, "I need just a little more time before you come baby Sarah."  So, I asked God to give me a least one more week before the baby comes, because, well I had to finish my check list (I know great reasoning huh?).

Well, now it is Sunday, and I got my 1 week and my check list is pretty much complete!  What may you ask was on my check list?  Well it has been ongoing for the past few weeks, but this past week included things like:

1.  Being able to go to the labor day BBQ 
we planned at Fox run Park without actually going into labor, ha!

list3

list1

list2

list4

2. Cleaning......
lots of cleaning and organizing!  Hint:  You know you are "nesting"  when you can't just put something away in a drawer without reorganizing the WHOLE drawer!

kind of embarrassed to show you this before and after of my closet....
list15
list16

3. Maya going to her First Ballet/Tap class
DSC09857

4. Visiting Daddy at work with the girls and bringing him treats!
DSC09886

5.  Visiting with my aunt Becky and Uncle Leroy
list8

list9

list10


6.  Time with just my girls
list14

list11
one of my favs

7. One last date night with my husband
list12

8. One last swim at the pool with the girls on a nice day
list6

list7

9.  Taking Maya on a date with miss Lauren 
(Maya will be a flower girl in her wedding in just a few weeks)
list13

10. One last Photo as a family of 4
DSC_0149

Thank you baby Sarah for holding on for just another week so I could do my list! You can come anytime now, so looking forward to meeting you!

3 comments:

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!