Sunday, February 12, 2012 will be my 30th birthday! C.o.m.p.l.e.t.e.l.y hard to believe! I am not exactly looking forward to this number milestone, but it is what it is.
I decided to kick off my pre-birthday celebration with giving you 30 things that I have done/that have happened in the 30 years I have been alive!
1. I was born, that is a pretty big deal!
2. I have lived in a trailer park
3. I have lived in 11 different houses, 5 different cities, and 3 different states
4. I have lost a father
5. I have lost a brother
6. I have been an aerobics instructor
7. I have nearly drown in a river
8. I have had plastic surgery (on my ear to remove a keloid)
9. I have been the MVP on a high school basketball team
10. I have lived in the middle of America, Omaha Nebraska
11. I have hiked the Incline in 43 minutes
12. I have died my hair red
13. I have smoked 1/2 of a cigarette (haha, that is about all I could stand)
14. I have been to 21 of the 50 states
15. I got married!
16. I have gotten a $108 tip on a $38 bill (yes I consider that an accomplishment!)
17. I have been to Piccadilly Circus in London all by myself
18. I have gotten lost and the picked up by a stranger
19. I graduated from dental hygiene school (hard hard hard, so hard!)
20. I have hiked up to the top of Pikes Peak (and 2 other 14eeners)
21. I have been to Africa
23. I have lost a baby
24. I have lost a mother in law
25. I have lost a sister
26. I have had one child via Epidural
27. I have had one child all natural
28. I have had one child via adoption
29. I have had blow out diarrhea and vomiting simultaneously with my husband
30. I have had 3 children 3 and under, (whew, still there)
I have done a lot in 30 years,
and have many more to come,
but when all is said and done
all that really matters is that I have led a life loving and serving Christ.
What are you living for?