Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentines Day 2012

What a sweet day, all about L.O.V.E.

First of all thank you to all of you who sent girls Valentines!!  They just loved getting to open mail for 14 days straight, so fun!
DSC_0022

DSC_0006

We celebrate Valentines as a family, a love day.  We make dinner and hang out together, simple and easy. Oh, and I take cute photos of the girls.
valentine11

probably one of my favs of Sarah
valentine12


A few days prior to V-day the girls attended the annual Daddy/Daughter Dance (go here to see last years).  Brett headed out with the 2 older ladies, 3 in tote might have been a bit much.
DSC_0164

valentine1

valentine20

valetine10

valentine4

We got invited to a cute little Valentines party at Lindsay's house.  The set up was way to cute!  The party was very sweet and fun, eating, crafts, playing, and more eating.
valentine13

tiny Sarah
valetine14

valentine17

the kids
valentine15

DSC_0157

eating
valentine16

My favorite craft was Norah's, she put fish crackers on it.....
DSC_0160

Lindsay reading Maya a "love" story
valentine18

Emerson and all of his Ladies
valentine19

I love my little family

1 comment:

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!